If you are a veterinary technician, veterinary assistant, kennel worker, or veterinarian that may be interested in working for the Humane Society now or in the future, we welcome you to email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, even if you don’t see your position listed below. When positions become available, it is important that we fill them quickly… so having resumes on hand is a big help and we’d love to consider you! Be sure to also “like” us on Facebook or “follow” us on Twitter to stay current on Humane Society news and notifications.
WE’RE ADDING TO OUR TEAM!
The Humane Society of Clarksville – Montgomery County is hiring a LICENSED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN (or 5+ years experience) AND an EXPERIENCED VETERINARY ASSISTANT (minimum 1 year experience) to join our high volume spay-neuter clinic team, which fixes 20-35 dogs and cats four days per week. TWO POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE. Candidate must be an excellent team player, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and share our compassion for ending suffering, overpopulation, and euthanasia of companion animals in our community.
These positions will:
* evaluate and prepare animals for surgery
* be experienced in humane restraint, surgical recovery, monitoring animals under anesthesia, and keeping accurate drug usage logs
* provide excellent customer care while assisting in the admission and discharge of animals
* perform daily cleaning of kennels, cages, surgery room, and other work spaces
* prepare surgical packs and clean surgical equipment
* work under the supervision of the veterinary surgeon and lead veterinary technician
* have the ability to be cross-trained in other areas of the clinic
Clinic hours are Mondays-Thursdays 7:15-5:15pm. No weekends. We are open to meeting with candidates who want to work full-time (4 days per week) or part-time (3 days or less per week).
Salary based on experience.
TO APPLY: Email a cover letter and your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The Humane Society of Clarksville-Montgomery County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization incorporated in and serving the Clarksville community since 1968. We are a shelter-free organization that specializes in preventive-based programs to include low-cost spay-neuter services, pet food bank, pet placement through a foster home network, community outreach, youth education, and more.